Freelance Motion Designer
At Indy, our mission is to empower freelancers to manage their independent business through powerful online marketing, workflow, and payment tools. Indy is an international, remote and family first company.
We are currently actively growing our team and seeking a Freelance Motion Designer to join us on an ad-hoc basis (around 20 hours per week), who can create engaging and visually appealing designs for a variety of digital media and marketing projects. You will collaborate with other team members to create animation and video content that meets the specific requirements of each project. In addition, you will also be responsible for developing storyboards and animatics to communicate your ideas.
In this role, you’ll:
- Create and design content for advertising, presentation, social media, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other members and teams to concept, design and produce motion graphics
- Video edit using visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to your creations
- Design graphic elements and storyboards
- Design according to the visual identity and brand guidelines
- Create animated graphics and visual effects that are used in product commercials, how-to videos and other forms of media
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially good skills and hands-on experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- High attention to detail with ability to assure the best quality of created videos
- Strong marketing and creative skills with ability to follow market trends and create eye-catching clips
- Ability to work both alone and with various team members
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to make a visual connection to the project narrative
- Strong sense of typography, creating style frames, storyboarding, text, logo animation, and interactive illustrations
- Be able to pivot quickly to meet shifting priorities and requirements
- Strong portfolio showcasing your previous work and skills
- Willingness to experiment with new techniques
- Experience in UI motion design
- Additional experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
P.S. More than 90% of candidates interviewing at Indy rate their candidate experience as very positive! Our team does their best to delight every candidate!
Indy has an inclusive and diverse work environment. Indy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.