Freelance Graphic Designer
At Indy, our mission is to empower freelancers to manage their independent business through powerful online marketing, workflow, and payment tools. Indy is an international, remote and family first company.
We are currently actively growing our team and seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer to join us on an ad-hoc basis (around 20 h/week), who can create eye-catching visuals for our marketing purposes following our brand guidelines. Please note that we are looking for someone located within 2-3 hours time difference from the CET time zone to ensure timely feedback and comfortable working hours for everyone.
In this role, you’ll
- Create visual assets for social media, performance marketing campaigns, google display ads
- Create infographics for articles in our blog
- Conceptualize digital content and marketing ideas relevant to Indy’s values and using established brand guidelines
- Closely collaborate with colleagues from design and marketing teams
What you’ll bring to the role
- Strong experience with Figma (preferred) / Adobe Illustrator / Sketch or other graphic design tool
- Portfolio showcasing your work experience and skills
- English B1+
- UI/UX skills
- Experience in web-design and landing pages creation
P.S. More than 90% of candidates interviewing at Indy rate their candidate experience as very positive! Our team does their best to delight every candidate!
Indy has an inclusive and diverse work environment. Indy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.