Freelance UX Researcher
At Indy, our mission is to empower freelancers to manage their independent business through powerful online marketing, workflow, and payment tools.
We’re looking for a skilled and passionate user researcher to help conduct our user outreach, interview, and testing efforts for various product initiatives we have in the works. As a freelance Product UX Researcher with Indy, you would collaborate with the Product & Design team.
This is an ongoing freelance position with an approximate workload of 10-15 hours per week.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for things like:
- User/Customer interviews
- Prototype testing, including working with product designers to finalize clickable prototypes
- Focus groups
- Diary studies
- Help build our user outreach program
- Document results of studies, prepare reports, and present them to the product team and the wider company
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 2+ years of experience of working as a UX Researcher
- User interview script writing skills, interviewing techniques, and best practices
- Research documentation skills
- Presentation skills
- Clear mastery of the English language
- Familiarity with and/or experience with tools like Maze, User Testing, and Dovetail.
- Proficiency with Figma and Google Workspace
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience in B2C SaaS products
Indy has an inclusive and diverse work environment. Indy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.