At Indy, our mission is to empower freelancers to manage their independent business through powerful online marketing, workflow, and payment tools.
We are looking for a Recruiter with strong expertise in the tech industry to hire across a wide variety of roles for the Technology, Product and Marketing Department. The Recruiter will be responsible for the entire candidate lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing and closing the role as well as giving insight and recommendations to hiring managers along the way.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage the recruitment process from defining the requirements to onboarding process
- Manage the recruitment funnel and monitoring the performance at each stage of the funnel
- Build a talent community and network to maintain a strong and stable pipeline of candidates
- Monitor key metrics, including time-to-hire cost per hire, candidates experience
- Esure top notch candidate experience
- Constantly expand the channels to widen our talent pipeline
- Act as advisor to hiring manager with a strong understanding of current market trends
- Proactively review business needs and help leaders think holistically about talent solutions across the business
- Building and developing a strong employer brand and social presence
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Proven track record as a Recruiter in fast paced environment
- Strong expertise in tech industry
- Experience with various sourcing platforms and job boards
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Data Acting as a change agent for new technology, tools and processes that are rolled out to the broader recruiting community
- Successful in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Great communication skills
- Analytical mind with ability to drive decision based on data
- Self-motivated, proactive, deadline-oriented
What we offer:
- Remote / hybrid working environment with the access to co-working spaces (Upflex) whenever you need it
- Health insurance (Luxmed)
- Learning opportunities: access to O’Reilly platform and any courses that you’d like to do for your professional development
- Work with international team of professionals, passionate about the product they create
- Online (offline if possible) get-togethers and team-building activities
- Growth opportunities within the company
P.S. More than 87% of candidates interviewing at Indy rate their candidate experience as very positive! Our team does their best to delight every candidate!
Indy has an inclusive and diverse work environment. Indy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.